The best Valentine’s Day memories are made with hugs, kisses and unique gifts. If you’re looking for a truly special gift this year, here are a few ideas to delight your one and only. We’re sure these gifts will help cupid’s romantic arrow hit its mark.
1. A beloved pillow Cuddle up together with this soft, bouncy pillow that makes getting cozy even cozier. Even after Valentine’s Day, you can display this beautiful reminder of your love year-round. Plus, pillows like these come with an added bonus: Your valentine will know you planned ahead this year by choosing a thoughtful and personal gift. Shop it here.
2. A lovely necklace Make sure she dazzles this Valentine’s Day with an incredible necklace from the shops at 11 Main. In particular, this personalized locket necklace is guaranteed to impress. Looking for a heart-shaped box necklace, in particular? This box locket, bearing delicate Swarovski crystal beads, has room to carry something meaningful that she’ll wear close to her heart. If you’re feeling really romantic this year, you might even add a small item reminiscent of your first date or your first anniversary. This small, personal touch will remind her of one of the most cherished times she has spent with you. Shop it here.
3. Cherished chocolates What could be more luscious, more decadent or more romantic than chocolate? If you don’t want to go with a typical “from the candy store” chocolate, give your sweetheart chocolates you create. Don’t worry; it’s easy! With a Valentine’s Day chocolate mold, making your own candy simply entails melting chocolate, pouring it into the mold and letting it cool. These chocolate molds can’t wait to create loving forms like doves or silky smooth chocolate hearts. You can even create a cute chocolate cupid ready to plunge an arrow into an unsuspecting someone. How you present this tasty gift is completely up to you. You might serve it with a romantic dinner or artfully arrange it on a beautiful crystal plate as a surprise. Better yet, you may use it as an addition to a bedroom full of candles and rose petals. Shop it here.
4. A snuggable stuffed animal If you travel for a living, give your S.O. something to cuddle while you’re gone. But don’t go with just any stuffed animal, amaze your one and only this Valentine’s Day with a personalized couples teddy bear. This adorable Boyds Plush 12-inch Valentine’s Day Bear has promises to keep, promises such as warmth, cuddles and snuggles. This bear is, oh, so soft and romantic with those ruffles and hearts. Another adorable stuffed animal that is sure to win hearts this Valentine’s Day is a multi-talented plush dog. With playfully floppy ears and incredibly soft fur, this animal is not only fun to hug, it’s also fun to listen to. Standing 11.5 inches tall, this entertaining gift is sure to score smiles as it sings for your sweetheart. This gift will be especially delightful to anyone with a fondness for the oldies as it sings “Sugar Pie Honey Bunch,” and folds and unfolds the love message embroidered on the string of hearts. Shop it here.
5. Zombie love If she scoffs at the typical Valentine’s Day gifts, go with the abnormal. A zombie plush doll might just be bizarre enough to coax a smile. With its bizarre heart message, and macabre features and fake blood, this is a gift that really has you thinking outside the box. No matter what type of Valentine’s Day gift you end up selecting, the choices at 11 Main are sure to delight. Make sure your Valentine’s Day is perfect with just the right gift for the one you love. Shop it here.
No matter who you’ve got in mind for your gift giving adventures this Valentine’s Day, the one thing we know for sure is that if your gift is from the heart, that’s a good place to start.